webcam

Evan evanh23 at usa.net
Tue May 30 23:29:41 CDT 2000

what kind of cam is it? got it running under linux?
usb (i hope) wont be a problem...i dont have any
usb devices, but i have a port for some. as far as
the site goes...i would suggest putting the html on
the kclug homepage...just the images on a seperate
server..that way people are more aware of our existance
another good thing we could do for the booth might be
to setup a couple gaming machines or something..maybe
quake or something mainstream that the average gamer
might like...

Evan Hoff
evanh23 at usa.net

Evan Hoff
evanh23 at usa.net

For-pay Internet distributed processing.
http://www.ProcessTree.com/?sponsor=24599