webcam

Evan evanh23 at usa.net
Tue May 30 22:59:30 CDT 2000

> 	o Somebody set up that linux-webcam.  I would LOVE to see this.  We'll
> 	   set the webpage up to point to the local connection for the "live
> 	  broadcast".  I will personally put up $50 towards funding the
> 	  connection if someone will do the above tasks.

first off...what's the website for the event
(i had it but forgot) also..is there an
entrace/registration fee?  as far as the webcam goes
instead of getting some beefy connection up and running
at the remote location, why not setup the server to
sync to a larger server (such as geocities or some other
site with the bandwidth) then have the client browser
pull the images from the big boy's bandwidth...this
greatly reduces the amount required at the booth.  as
far as who does it..i've never done it before, but i'd
be interested in trying it..(i'd go buy the $50 cam) but
i need more information on the event first...

Evan Hoff
evanh23 at usa.net

Evan Hoff
evanh23 at usa.net

For-pay Internet distributed processing.
http://www.ProcessTree.com/?sponsor=24599