LinuxFest net connection

Altona Duston hald at sound.net
Sat May 27 20:57:17 CDT 2000

Well, I would like to set up the booth early next week,
and I am trying to decide if it is worth the money to get
a net connection.  It would double our expenses for the
booth from ~100 to ~200.  I really doubt we could do
a webcast on the kind of bandwith (256K) provided.
So far I only have one opinion (a probably not worth it)
and a lot of opinions about the proper syntax of rpm.
(Weren't they a musical group in the 1980's?) ;)  Any
one else have any opinions they want to share?

Thanks,
Hal Duston
hald at sound.net
Boring is good.