LinuxFest booth

Samuel A. Mullen smullen at oppunl.com
Fri May 26 14:04:59 CDT 2000

Well, I don't know.  I just signed up to this list a couple days ago.
I don't know what your server is, let alone what it can handle.  If you
would like I could probably get my wife's company (worknet.net) to host
the site, or I could just put it up on the server here at my workplace.
We have a T1 with the option to increase bandwidth so I'm sure it could
be done.  Plus my boss really wants to give back to the Linux community
for all the free stuff that we use.

I was just throwing out an idea.  I still am.

Sam

* On May 26, 2000, Chris Midkiff <cmidkiff at ladybaltimore.com>
     wrote the following...

--
/   Samuel A. Mullen  |  Programmer Analyst  |______________________________________________
|  Opportunities Unl.  | The king's daughter [is] all glorious within:_____________________/| her
clothing [is] of wrought gold.           |
                       |                    Psalms 45:12              |