Paranoid about Cookies...

Mike Coleman mcoleman2 at kc.rr.com
Sat May 20 04:02:46 CDT 2000

Lowell <lowell at kc.rr.com> writes:
> Question: Is that automagic wrap on the receiver
> end or the sender end? If it's the receiver, I've
> apparently got a problem;however, I have a feeling
> some folks don't set the wrap on their end...(?)

I believe there are both receivers and senders that have this option.

Long ago there was RFC advice that said it wasn't a good idea to assume that
anyone could handle lines longer than 80 characters, but I think that's long
since been superseded.  Even so, many people choose to limit their lines this
way.

--Mike

--
Any sufficiently adverse technology is indistinguishable from Microsoft.