Paranoid about Cookies...

Jeffrey Watts watts at jayhawks.net
Fri May 19 12:09:19 CDT 2000

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Lowell wrote:

> Jeff McCright wrote:
>
> When I read Jeff's message in the netscape window, each line is about
> a thousand characters long (I've told myself a million times not to
> exaggerate). Is this my config problem, or his?

Are you referring to me?  If so, my name is "Jeffrey".

As far as the wrap is concerned, in Netscape I believe there is an option
to automagically wrap lines at 72 characters.

J.

| Jeffrey Watts                     |
| Systems Programmer         | "One World, One Web, One Program"       |
| Network Systems Management |  -- Microsoft Promotional Ad            |
| Sprint Communications      | "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer"       |