Hello and a question..

Steven Sanders geigertube at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 21:44:32 CDT 2000

--- Chris Midkiff <cmidkiff at LadyBaltimore.com> wrote:
> Are you trying to mount a CD that you burned? or a
> mass produced CD.  If
> you burned it yourself, what format did you use
> (ISO, Joliet, et al)
> You'll need to specify this in the mount command.  I
> have an HP 8200,
> never had any trouble...

I tried to mount an audio cd and the Mandrake Install
CD.. Ive been doing some more reading, and it might be
that I dont have the ISO driver installed.. or,
apparently mandrake does something funny during
install that needs to be manually corrected.. Ill try
that tonight and see if it helps..

I have 'supermount' turned on, so I havent fiddled
much with manual mounting, but I didnt know one had to
specify the cd format.. Ill try that out too...

Thanks!

Steven

=====
Space age artwork at