Commerce Bank (fwd)

Gene E. Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Wed May 17 19:05:55 CDT 2000

	I have cookies set to 400 and "Accept all Cookies" set because a lot of
sites post a warning if you have 'Do not accept or Send cookies'
checked.  This way, they ignorantly try and write to my cookies file and
cannot, BUT I do not get any error or warning messages.  That way, the
Commerce Bank site can read my cookies file and validate whatever
information it needs to, BUT no one can add any new cookies to it.  For
the most part, I think that cookies are evil, so this is a good way to
discourage them.  This is the first and only instance that I have EVER
found that writing to the cookies file was necessary to accessing a web
site's functions.

Gene