Meeting room snafu

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Tue May 16 20:39:48 CDT 2000

OOPS!  I was going to check on that too...  Is there any other
room available at the library?

It's a nice day, we could meet at a park or something??

Or everyone could come over to my house in KCK?  Tuesday meetings
are kind of smallish anyway.  I could go out and buy some Bratwurst...

Those are my suggestions.

Regards,

Tony