Manning the booth

Jeff McCright jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Tue May 16 18:55:01 CDT 2000

I will be available to work the Show Tuesday through Saturday, but I will want some relief from
time to time to enjoy the show. I think it would be wise to schedule at least two people to be at
the booth at all times. That way if someone needs to run to a conference or bathroom, etc... there
is someone left to watch the goodies and answer questions/promote Linux, etc...

Just a thought...

Thanks,

Jeff McCright

jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com