network question

Leonard Thomas thomasle at umkc.edu
Wed May 10 17:10:21 CDT 2000

Hi all,
Just a preemptive question.  The university is upgrading from 10Base to
100Base T connections.
One of our systems will be fine since it has a 10/100 card ( i assume it
will be fine).  I have to upgrade the card on one of the other systems,
it is a Gateway PS-60 running RH 5.2.  We use it as a host for our web
pages and other tasks that don't require a great deal of computing
power.  Any recommondations on what card to get and also any advice on
upgrading.

TIA,
Len
--
Leonard M. Thomas Ph.D.			Phone (816)235-2571
University of Missouri - Kansas City	Fax   (816)235-1503
School of Biological Sciences		email thomasle at umkc.edu
5100 Rockhill Road, Kansas City, MO 64110