Mailing list spam

Brian Kelsay ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Thu Mar 30 20:11:52 CST 2000

> Like I said before, being able to read mail from an archive site (up to
the
> minute) makes a big difference for some people.  I know a lot of people
do
> things that way entirely -- they have no incoming mail, they are set to
> nomail with the list server and can still post because they are on the
> list.  If someone needed to do that, you could easily have two addresses
> (home/work) and then the work one be set to nomail.  Case solved eh?
>
> -- Bradley Miller

Do they use majordomo on the list you are talking about?  At my new job I
will probably have to subscribe a web-based email addy to the list to be
able to read at work, I don't know if I want to clean out multiple inboxes
though.   At least with my current setup I can have the server hold copies
of messages for five days to allow me to get a copy at home or on multiple
PCs.   The web-based mail may work better though and be accessible from
anywhere.

Brian Kelsay