Spam Solutions

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Mar 29 20:58:20 CST 2000

I agree that the list shouldn't be moderated per se -- at least not to the
point of authorizing every email going through.  I've been on the admin for
a mailing list now that has over 1500+ members and generates a lot of
traffic every day.  (I get more digests from it daily then I do KCLug
messages . . . )   Most all of the guys there have accepted many different
types of work-arounds to get their "fix" for car stuff from work.   I don't
see that we (KCLUG'ers) should be any different.

-- Bradley Miller