Meeting topic - security test

Dustin J. Decker dustind at zandura.net
Thu Mar 23 15:32:36 CST 2000

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Frank Wiles wrote:

>     I don't think this would be very useful, considering you can always
>     just scan yourself. ;)  Personally, I would be annoyed with having
>     lots of message with only xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx in the message body, guess
>     I'll have to bone up on my procmail skills if this starts.
Hrm... I'll have to agree with Frank on this too, as I think I overlooked
the issue of things being on the list.  THis is the sort of thing that you
should arrange on your own, off list. And of course, you should never scan
a network or host without permission. <grin>
Dustin

 A certain amount of opposition is a help, not a hindrance.  Kites rise
 against the wind, not with it.