2Wire DSL Lookup Service

Jeffrey Watts watts at jayhawks.net
Mon Mar 20 23:40:52 CST 2000

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Bradley Miller wrote:

> Interestingly enough, SprintION said I wasn't eligible either . . .
> but since I'm already up I guess they were wrong too.  I can live with
> only 1.5Mb/sec vs. 8Mb/sec.  ;-)

SprintION is a _lot_ more than just ADSL.  Perhaps they don't have the
necessary connectivity at that CO...  Perhaps they aren't ready to begin
supporting your neighbourhood...

J.

o-----------------------------------o
| Jeffrey Watts                     |
| Systems Programmer            | "I entered the office and tossed my |
| Sprint - Systems Management   |  hat at the coat rack. It missed,   |
o-------------------------------|  hit the heater, and instantly      |
                                |  burst into flames. That reminded   |
                                |  me: I had some work to do in       |
                                |  Windows."                          |