Really feeling adventurous

Leonard Thomas thomasle at umkc.edu
Fri Mar 17 15:06:01 CST 2000

I use this all the time and have generally been pleased with it.  The
installation was
pretty straight forward.  The only complaint I have is that it is a memory
hog.  There are
a couple of applications that really bog the machine down and this is one of
them if you
really have alot going on.  It starts up five or six seperate processes.

Len

--
Leonard M. Thomas Ph.D.                 Phone (816)235-2571
University of Missori - Kansas City     Fax   (816)235-1503
School of Biological Sciences           email thomasle at umkc.edu
5100 Rockhill Road
Kansas City, MO 64110