New magazine

Randy Reames randy at pilgrimpage.com
Wed Mar 15 22:02:29 CST 2000

JOLT is a O'Rielly - VA - Linux.com project, the content editing,
publishing, and all that stuff is from here in Lawrence at the Miller
Freeman/CMP branch. I am the webmaster of SysAdminMag.com and
UnixReview.com (which used to be performancecomputing.com). Linux.com
will handle the web site for JOLT. 8(

On a related note.
Unixreview just went "live" and I am building and putting in content as
it is up. To get feedback from visitors as it rolls. (So there are still
some bugs in it.) I only had two weeks to repost samag and design and
rebuild the new unixreview.com. More content will be put in over the
next couple of weeks. I would love to get feedback and/or bug reports. I
have to do the whole site static for now because of the way percomp (and
the server) was set up. Then over the next couple of months the
unixreview site will be moved to a BSD/Apache machine served PHP/Mysql
style. Then I will work on the redesign of SaMag.

Randy Reames
Webmaster CMP Media Inc.
Web Sites:
UnixReview.com