Automount/Autofs help.

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Mon Mar 13 04:15:56 CST 2000

That's possible.   Mandrake is known for their ease of mounting while in
KDE.  They put icons on the desktop for the CD and floppy and with 7.0 the
icons may  not be necessary as they now have supermount.   If you want to
know how they do supermount get on the expert or intermediate listservs at
www.linux-mandrake.com they are always very forthcoming with info.   Be
forwarned I had to drop the newbie list at mandrake when I started getting
200 mails a day.
Brian Kelsay