eLinux alliance program

Dennis Harris DennisH at elinux.com
Wed Mar 8 22:22:15 CST 2000

Greetings from eLinux.com,

Interested in making some extra cash for your Linux User Group?  Link and
earn in our Alliance program.

The all new eLinux.com offers "everything and anything for Linux! "
Have you heard about our recently launched affiliate program, eLinux.com
Open Alliance? It's a great way to earn cash rewards for referrals and build
traffic to your site. Plus, it's completely free to qualified participants
and takes only minutes to set up. Go to
http://www.elinux.com/affiliates.html
<http://www.elinux.com/affiliates.html>  and start earning free cash rewards
today!

Visit http://www.elinux.com <http://www.elinux.com> , Built on the Linux
platform, eLinux.com provides the community with a single source for
products, news, discussion groups, services, support and information.
eLinux.com will provide unique multi-vendor Linux solutions and custom
configurations of Linux-based systems and compatible products including our
own brand of Linux-based eLinux.com OpenServe Servers, eLinux.com OpenPro
Systems, and eLinux.com OpenBook Notebooks built from the ground up for
Linux.

We take Linux community support one step further by compiling our online
product offering into a printed Linux product guide. Complete with the
latest in Linux OS distributions and office suites, Linux based Web servers,
and compatible hardware and peripherals. To get your copy, visit us online.

Dennis H Harris
Elinux.com Account Executive
(877) 395-4689  X 4900
FAX (310) 630-3460
Dennish at eLinux.com <mailto:Dennish at eLinux.com>
http://www.elinux.com <http://www.elinux.com/>