PHP Lug?

Charles Mallahan Jr. mallahan at swbell.net
Wed Jul 12 13:25:15 CDT 2000

'Open Source Programmer's Forum' sounds good to me.  Out of an office of 70
consultants, there are three consults who embrace 'Open Source', and the remaining
consultants and office management embrace MS blindly for all web applications.
When I suggest to develop web sites in the n-tier methodology of web-browser, PHP
code in the html, apache web server, enhydra application server, MySQL database a
fog comes across faces.  I think an additional group would help those who
participate in the group, and a way for new people to have someone to ask.

I haven't attended a meeting yet, but plan to attend the next one (July 18th?)