Anyone want to borrow any Linux installation CDs?

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 17:29:03 CST 2000

Why can't we just try and reserve some meeting room in a public
library or something.  That's what the now defunct KC Be user
group used to do.  I believe they needed some notice but that's
about it.

Or you could come over to my house.  I only saw 20 or so people
at the December meeting, we'd all fit in here somewhere.

These are my ideas.  Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Just let's _please_ not go two months in a row without having
a meeting.  It doesn't look good.

Regards,

Tony