Website V1.1

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Sat Jan 22 21:45:28 CST 2000

This one gets my vote.  All of us with CSS-less browsers like the
merged pictures. =-]

Anyone out there using gimp to do their photo editing?  Other than
the lack of fonts, I think it works great.  If it only had more
pervasive threading, I think it could easily compete with photoshop.

Maybe we should do a little session on photo editing in an upcoming
meeting.  I think everyone would get something out of it.  I'll
volunteer to do the actual presentation if someone else brings
the equipment (my monitor is hooked to 4 computers with a cold-
pluggable only KVM, I don't want to shut them all off).  I even took
a class in college about digital image processing...

Just a thought.

Regards,

Tony Hammitt