Web site development

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Jan 21 20:09:32 CST 2000

Could someone explain this fear of tables with lynx?   I have surfed around
on my terminal window using Lynx and haven't had any problem viewing table
driven sites.   I think they degrade to Lynx alot easier than CSS does on
non-supportive browsers.   How many of us actually use Lynx to surf all day
long anyway?  I'd like to see a prettier more structured page (without
going overboard on style sheets) than having a blah page.   I know there
will be some HTML-nazis who will argue this point, but I check my sites on
various platforms and such and if they come up on those I give it my
blessing.   Let's not make this more difficult that it has to be.

-- Bradley Miller