Web site development

Duston, Hal hal.duston at mail.sprint.com
Fri Jan 21 16:08:03 CST 2000

Okay,

Some comments on my modified copy of Chris's
webpage.  I don't like the buttons at the left, and
am going to move them under the "Quick Shot"
box.  Probably at the left I would like to see a list
of links to "inside" the website.  I agree with
Bradley about the downtown photo.  I see it as
shot from the south and slightly east with Bartle
Hall on the left, the Power and Light Building
on the middle left, a large blank (sky) space
to the right of that for putting the words
"Kansas City Linux User Group".  I think we
need to look at both a daytime and nighttime
picture.

Note to Robert, please put your version back up,
as I did not get a chance to "steal" from it.  I am
going to "steal" from Bradley today. and see what
I can add over the weekend.

Note to Chris, one of your clocks is off by 4 days.

Note to Mike, sorry, but I did most of this
page with a Microsoft product. notepad.exe has
been very stable for me.

(Le'ts see have I ticked off enough people yet?)

Hal Duston
hald at sound.net
Boring is good.
A conformist in a nonconformist world.