Take II: kclug - Meeting question

Altona Duston hald-kclug at sound.net
Fri Jan 21 02:37:04 CST 2000

Sorry for the delay, I bet the Plaza Library meeting is the
Westport Linux Users group that used to meet in the
Wesport Library.  KCLUG meets in the Power and Light
building on the 1st Wednesday at 6:30  The Wesport group
meets on the 2nd Thursday I think.

Hal Duston
Boring is good.
A conformist in a nonconformist world.