Web site development

CRRoot at dstsystems.com CRRoot at dstsystems.com
Wed Jan 19 22:49:19 CST 2000

I really like what Chris did with this mock-up.  It's clean, simple, and
professional looking.  If we can get a "point man" to do a site map and
establish a standard format for each page (header, side links, etc.), we
can divvy up the pages between the willing-to-helpers.  It should go pretty
fast that way.

Cory