Feb 17 Linux Demo Day, anyone interested?

Studebaker,Gregory GSTUDEBAKER at cerner.com
Tue Jan 18 20:08:22 CST 2000

I can come after work for a couple of hours...  We might need to get
permission from the store manager ahead of time, so we don't get dragged off
to jail!  I suppose if the weather is really lousy, I might not make it, but
given the weather patterns lately, I might even show up in shorts and a
T-shirt!

We need a meeting to work out the details, and to motivate everyone to join
in!

Gregory S. Studebaker
HNA Classic Application Developer
Cerner Corp, 2800 Rockcreek Pkwy, Kansas City, MO  64117-2551
816.201.2088 (phone)
816.201-8088 (fax)