New Stuff, Corel File Manager, Linux Opera

Randy Reames randy at pilgrimpage.com
Tue Jan 18 15:10:26 CST 2000

Has anyone tried using KDE Explorer? I don't use SMB, as my wife also
uses Linux, and my 3yr old son was using Linux on his computer but
unfortunately there are not enough children's games for Linux yet. But
it looks like you can connect to SMB devices.
I prefer KFM, when you pull the left side open it shows the full dir
tree. It also works as a decent, fast browser with drag and drop from
the browser window to the file free/folders, as opposed to the "save
as". As for a full W3C standards browser Mozilla's M12 is pretty nice.
I've tested Mozilla since M7 and they are getting closer to a final
release

Randy Reames