KCLUG-Website

Altona Duston hald at sound.net
Tue Jan 18 04:34:46 CST 2000

Well,

Ripcrd6 wrote:

> Is it possible that your computer has the messed up clock?  In my email
> box, my msg. has a Jan 16th date.   And I noticed that you have Jan in the
> year 100 in your posting.

Not my posting, I cut it out of other postings I received.  Those are
the
dates
in the raw mail headers. I have three emails (two from ak at sound.net and
one
from Uncle Jim)
with those dates.

> Just a thought, but I will check my other PC when I get home.

Your emails get dropped down among all the ones I have already read
from other people.  These dates are from the raw mail headers.  This
one does appear to have the correct date however.

by
          gauss.worldinter.net (8.9.3/8.9.3) with SMTP id KAA03980 for
          <kclug at kclug.org>; Sun, 16 Jan 2000 10:31:38 -0600 (CST)