KCLUG?!?!?!

Dave Parker dlparker at dlpinc.com
Sun Jan 16 22:41:14 CST 2000

Anyone here used Amaya?  It's a w3c product, available at
www.w3.org/Amaya.  I've got it but haven't tried it yet.  Seems
worth a look.  One of the things I remember reading about it is
that it has the capability to display webpages in the style of
several popular browsers - convenient for a developer...

--
Dave Parker/DLP, Inc.  -  dlparker at dlpinc.com  -  www.dlpinc.com