KCLUG?!?!?!

Aaron Norton anorton98 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 16 20:10:46 CST 2000

I know what you mean. I too have had to support Microsoft products, and
in fact run it for some things (mainly EverQuest). I do understand that
a lot of people don't have the time or even want to RTFM's or tinker.

I too have a very busy work schedule. I have over 200 UNIX systems I
have to support, not to mention the countless systems that use my backup
solutions.

Once again, I just thought it was funny that a LUG would endorse a
Microsoft product so obviously. If you would like to at least make it a
little less obvious I can give you a couple of pointers:

1. Give the pages titles - If you look at the title bar on your browser
when you are at the home page, you will see "New Page 1" this is the
default page name within frontpage.

2. remove a couple of meta entries from the pages -
I'm pretty sure that these are not needed for anything and they are
another dead giveaway.

Just thought I would give you a couple of tips. I don't know if anyone
else really even cares about this, but if you do want to make it less
obvious, this would definitely help.

Aaron Norton		System Programmer II
Sprint			Network Systems Management