duplicate emails

Shriver, Carl CShriv01 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Jan 14 21:40:26 CST 2000

Welp, I've gotten two copies of every email that I've recieved from
kclug at kclug.org, including the two emails from you and ripcord.  Obviously,
this must be a problem on my end, since you guys arent having this problem.
I deleted all the inbox assistant rules setup to auto-forward to my Kclug
folder so I'll see if that's the problem.  I troubleshoot computer problems
all day and now I'm whining about duplicate emails.  What a "user". :)