FreeVSD - Virtual Server Daemon

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Fri Jan 14 18:31:50 CST 2000

As Pat Padgett noted: the owner of the virtual domain has root privileges.
Is this really the same as what Apache or Zope allow?   Don't they just
allow privileges to a HTML directory for the pages in the domain and
pointers to that directory when an IP request comes in?

Just trying to learn here.   Someday I may have a reason to set up
something like this.  You never know.
Later.