Corel Linux

Dave Parker dlparker at dlpinc.com
Sun Jan 9 15:18:42 CST 2000

Various FAT fs formats are part of the kernel filesystem options
but are not always enabled by default in the distribution kernel.
I can't remember when they became part of the filesystem options,
but they've been in there for a while.

--
Dave Parker/DLP, Inc.  -  dlparker at dlpinc.com  -  www.dlpinc.com