SPAMMERS

Randy Rathbun rathbun at spamcop.net
Wed Sep 29 15:11:24 CDT 1999

I am not sure where this thread started, but ....

If you want to have some major fun with spammers, go to http://spamcop.net. You dump the entire
message, including headers, onto the page and it will generate a spam report for the proper ISP. I
have not seen it goof up yet (not that it does not goof up - mainly because something is wrong over
at abuse.net). As you can tell from my email address, I am using the spam filtering and have not
had a single bit of spam in the 6 months I have been using the filter. It totally rocks.

BTW, my kill ratio is very high now that I don't have to do traces by hand.

Randy