[offtopic] 105.9 The Lazer

Derek Moore derekm at madcowi.com
Wed Sep 22 19:26:30 CDT 1999

> Why on earth would this be posted to KCLUG - Could someone explain how
> this is related to Linux?

It isn't... Hence the "[offtopic]" mark being in the subject. Duh. Hey...
While you're at it why don't you explain to my how this not having
anything to do with Linux has anything to do with Linux??! Take your own
advice, I guess.

I just thought other people might also be interested in this... For you, I
was wrong. That's why I told people in the first paragraph to /ignore/ the
thread if it didn't interest them. Maybe you should learn to be a wee bit
more tollerant, oh might one.

Thanks, buddy,

/*  Begin Signature File  */
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
@sig = ("Derek Paul Moore",
        "derekm at madcowi.com",
        "I don't do Microsoft.",
        "I started with nothing & I still have most of it left.");
print ("$sig[0]n$sig[1]n$sig[2]n$sig[3]n");
/*   End Signature File   */