Raid 5 Experiences

Service Acct service at revbiz.com
Tue Sep 14 14:24:15 CDT 1999

I agree.  There are two major items that hold us back from selling more
Linux solutions.  One is the lack of Linux Compatible Groupware (with all of
the bells and whistles of Exchange) and the other is lack of hardware RAID
compatibility.  Any comments on either of these would be helpful!

Carl Mayer
Revolutionary Business Concepts (RBC), Inc.
mailto:cmayer at revbiz.com
913-385-5700 Fax 913-385-5701
http://www.revbiz.com