staroffice

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at kcinter.net
Tue Sep 7 02:43:28 CDT 1999

KDE has Ksiag as a spreadsheet and Kword.   I haven't really used them, but
they came w/ my distro. and I just open them up one day to see how they
looked.   They look alot like Office 95.   I think the graphics will be
cleaned up some before the official release of KOffice as a whole suite.
As far as functionality they should be the same as Office 97 and are
supposed to be nearly complete.   Enough so that they are useable unless you
are doing lots of macros or funky templates.   See www.kde.org for details.
Brian