staroffice

Smith, Mark W. Mark.Smith at umb.com
Tue Sep 7 00:57:16 CDT 1999

I bought a copy of Star Office 5.1 complete with manual about 2 months ago
and use it (the Windows version)as my Office program at work. All I have had
much to do with is the word processor though. It works well, a little
different than Office 97 but most files saved in 97 format convert over
fine. Some document formatting doesn't convert over verywell though. Lines,
borders and such. It's slow but so is 97.
Sorry I can't say much about the spreadsheet program. I've only put together
a couple of very simple spreadsheets with it.