staroffice

Maurice L. Entwistle maurice at discoverynet.com
Sat Sep 4 02:48:39 CDT 1999

   I'd like to know if you still have to go thru a registration
   rigamarole with Star Office. If not, that's wonderful. I seem to have
   a "lock" file on my Netscape, so I still can't get out there with
   Linux yet.

   Maurice

   Douglas Sparling wrote:

     I downloaded StarOffice for my PC last night...I installed it but I
     haven't tried it yet. As soon as I get my Linux box on the Internet
     I'll
     try it there too.