New Participant

Mike Coleman mkc at kc.net
Sat Nov 13 20:56:42 CST 1999

WWryoung at aol.com writes:
> I work for Linuxcare Inc. in San Francisco but live in Liberty Mo.
> Since I am out of the area for the week I can read and respond on the
> weekends.

Hi Randy,

I'm curious--what is it that you do for Linuxcare?  Are you able to do your
job mostly from Liberty?  What is the company like?

I ask because I've been lusting after a serious Linux job I could do mostly
from KC.  (I don't want to move out to the valley.)

Thanks,
--Mike

--
Any sufficiently adverse technology is indistinguishable from Microsoft.