SOFTWARE ENGINEERS

Jenny Olsen jeno at lineo.com
Fri Nov 12 17:31:25 CST 1999

Greetings!

Lineo, Inc. is in the midst of a rapid growth phase.  We are looking
for a fairly large number of Linux developers to join us.  Would you
please post the following to your mailing list and/or announcements
page?

Thank you

Will Thompson
Engineering Manager
Lineo, Inc.
http://www.lineo.com

Linux OS Software Engineers

Rapidly expanding Utah embedded software co. seeks Linux developers.
Are you an expert in any of the following areas?  If so, we want to
talk with you.

Overall Linux Expertise
Kernel Development
Library Development
Compilers
OS and System Testing

Proven experience with Linux source development (and firsthand C
development experience) required. Experience with scripting languages,
especially python, a plus.

Compensation includes competitive salary, excellent benefits (medical,
dental, matching 401k, etc), stock options, and a great work
environment.

Fax resume to 801-426-6166 or e-mail job at lineo.com