No subject

Jizzbug [d.m] jizzbug at hackunix.org
Thu Nov 11 16:54:10 CST 1999

Uhm... You were probably supposed to respond directly to her. I highly
doubt she's on the list. She's most likely just emailing the list from
outside and hoping for responces to be sent directly to her.

So, for you people that said "yes" you might wanna email her directly (for
you people that said "no," I wouldn't waste your time again, I doubt it'll
help her any *grin*).

Okay, I'm done now.

#include <stdio.h>
main() {
  char name[] =  "Jizzbug [Derek Paul Moore]",
       email[] = "jizzbug [at] hackunix [dot] org",
       line1[] = "Never sleep while swimming.",
       line2[] = "I started with nothing & I still have most of it left.";
  printf("%sn%sn%sn%sn", name, email, line1, line2);
 }