Meeting Location

Smith, Mark W. Mark.Smith at umb.com
Thu Nov 4 20:24:59 CST 1999

The equipment that Rich has graciously made availabe to KC-LUG at the AMC
facility is nice in that it makes it much easier see what's happening. It
sure beats having 15 people crowding around a single PC.
Rich Minear, how big of a pain in the --- is it to tote the equipment to
another site?

Mark Smith
UMB Bank
Network Administrator