Meeting location

Rich Minear RMinear at amctheatres.com
Thu Nov 4 17:27:15 CST 1999

AMC Theatres is the process of a major reorganization, and as such, our
offices are being changed around dramaticly.

The confernce room that we have been using will no longer be available (it
is being turned into offices....), and there are no other actual conference
rooms available that are large enough for our use. (In either bulding).

We do have the option of using the 4th floor auditorium, but it currently
does not have any network connectivity or phone lines. The auditorium does
not belong to AMC, but the actuall building company, but it is available to
us.

What we need to decide:

1.  Where to meet?  Does anyone else have any options for us?  Are those
options centrally located?

2.  Do we actually need outside connectivity?

The equipment we have been using (ie hubs, cables, projector, etc) would
still be available to us no matter where we go...AMC will allow me to bring
them without problem.

We need some input.

Rich Minear
rminear at amctheatres.com