Meeting this week.

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Mon Nov 1 17:47:24 CST 1999

I believe diald (dial on demand) was to be tackled.  Also, Rich asked for
other topics to take up time.   Anyone?   How about exploring Gnome or KDE
or both and how to  set up the standard items.   Kind of an extension from
the install meeting.  Or how about showing off some of the new IDEs
available: Code Warrior, etc.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can make it.  I have a night class.  So
hopefully next month I will have no class.   Hmm, funny, laugh.
Later,
Brian
Y2K Flunky