Home Assistant

Philip Dorr tagno25 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 20:57:10 CDT 2023

I am running the Home Assistant OS VM.  It runs very smoothly, but I
have massively overspeced the allocated resources.
I have allocated 8 threads on an Intel Xeon E5-2699 v4, with 20GB RAM,
and 90GB of storage to the VM.

I have 48+ integrations (some from HACS) and 20+ addons

Just a few of the things I have hooked up are my Rheem hot water tank,
an OctoPrint instance, two Pi-Hole servers, a nearby 433MHz weather
station (via a RTL433), My UniFi Protect cameras, a bunch of ESP
devices running ESPHome, a Zigbee network, and a Z-Wave network.