Core2 Motherboard for sale

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Dec 25 12:59:55 CST 2008

I have a Gibabyte EP43-DSL3 motherboard for sale.  Dual Channel DDR2 (1200) 4
Slots,  FSB 800-1600MHz, Intel P43 Chipset, PCI Espress 16 slot (Graphics), 4
PCI Ex1 slots, 2 PCI Slots, 6 SATA, 1 IDE, 12 USB, Realtec ALC888 audio
w/S/PDIF I/O & 5.1 Speaker Jacks, Realtec 8111C Network 10/100/1000.
Supports Core2 duo & quad.

Probably has other cool stuff, you can check it out on the web.  The chipset
was too new for any of the Linux installers I had (early 2008 releases), but
is probably supported by late 2008/pre-2009 releases.  I fell back to the
previous model board and it works fine under Debian Etch.  (XP & Vista
supported, of course.)

Paid $119.99 @ Micro Center earlier this year, will take $80.

Best to contact me off-list as the list is filtered.