ITEC

Dustin Decker dustin.decker at 1on1security.com
Tue Oct 26 09:51:25 CDT 2004

[snip]
> Sure we all most likely wont agree that this application is better
> than that application, but (IMHO) we should show an application that
> is easy for a 'normal' person to use with lots of graphical features
> and initutive interface (all the applications I point out above at
> least have that).
>
> That honestly is my goal to help promote that Linux is not just for
> geeks, and that it is gaining credibility among corporate arenas
> thanks to the improvements in user interface design, solid application
> development and open source mentality.

You did a much better job of clarifying that than I did.

> With the recent news of Cymor's accident, I know he was kinda the
> co-ordinator of this, I think we need to put our heads together work
> like a team and make this thing happen.

Yeah... let's let this become a rallying point perhaps.  I, for one,
nominate myself to have absolutely no responsibilities, however.  <grin>
Seriously - I've had a job interview thing come up at 3:00 pm today, which
certainly takes precedence.  Do I need to bring gear today for sure, or can
I slip in early tomorrow?

Dustin