Another call for hardware.

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:06:20 CDT 2004

And with an eye toward the availability, load balancing, and failover
benefits of clustering by pooling expertise and resources on things
like email, dns, database, etc.  Common resources that we as
individuals could fall back on when we don't want to roll our own
solution on our UML instance.

I would go in on a dedicated server, but the only problems that I
might case or us a lot of is bandwidth, I currently use about 2GB a
day or there abouts. I keeps rising so I'm not sure if I would like to
unless we have a fast connection for the server. I currently pay about
8$ a month for my service with 4GB of space and 75GB of bandwidth.
That would be cool to have a redundancy though.

Jonathan